Players : 2-4
What's the game about?
Mr Noun, Ms Pronoun, Mr Verb and Ms Adjective are scattered all over. Get to know them better and test your English grammar. Help them find their best-matched friends - And they can help you create new sentences!
A great literacy game that will get the children exercising their colour and language muscles at the same time!
How to Play
- Distribute 6 tokens each among the players.
- Roll the colour die.
- Match one of your tokens to the same coloured face of the tokens on the table.
- While doing this, you also have to match the words with the parts of speech.
- Now use the words in a sentence of your own and say it aloud.
- Once you have added your token to those on the table, you must draw another one.
- You might have to miss a turn or draw more tokens as instructed.
- The player who finishes his/her tokens first is the winner.
Skills and Benefits
Advances language and communication skills
Develops Grammar and enhances vocabulary
40 Cardboard Tokens
2 Start Cardboard Tokens
1 Wooden Colour Die
Game Guide with Answers